This is our final episode of season 5 of Abiding Together! We revisit some of our favorite episodes and talk about the beautiful moments we have experienced with our community of listeners and Facebook discussion group. We also talk more about what restored femininity and masculinity looks like and our desire to see women fully live out their calling in the Church.
One Thing We Love this Week
- Sister Miriam’s one thing – Our awesome listeners!
- Michelle’s one thing – All of the young adult missionaries!
- Heather’s one thing – The “Shine” retreat with Blessed is She
- What stuck out to you from season 5? How has that impacted your spiritual walk with God?
- What are you most grateful for this year?
- What do you think is necessary to have good and hard conversations where differences of opinion are present?
- How has your word of the year born fruit so far this year?
- Write out the graces you have received during this first half of the year. How have you seen God move? Where do you still need God to act in your life?
Quote to Ponder
“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is the happiness doubled by wonder” – G.K. Chesterton
Scripture for Lectio Divina – 2 Corinthians 4:15
“Yes, everything is for your sake, so that grace, as it extends to more and more people, may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.”
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.