It’s easy to downplay the art of homemaking as home decor, but it’s so much more. In fact, one of the greatest capabilities of the feminine genius is the ability to make a place feel like home.
Today I’m sitting down with Dr. Carrie Gress, author of Theology of Home: Finding the Eternal in the Everyday to discuss the power of creating a home both physically and spiritually and how we can more fully embrace our ability to build our homes for the sake of our families.
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Gress
Snippet from the Show
Home doesn’t happen because you have beautiful throw pillows, it happens because there are people making sacrifices and giving of themselves to their loved ones.
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- February 20-23, 2020: Los Angeles Religious Education Congress, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
would you consider supporting our work? Support Ascension