Friendships can be difficult and tumultuous but can also bring so much goodness to our lives. So, how do you strive for good friendship? How do you handle conflict or talking through tough topics with friends? Fr. Josh offers his insight and advice for navigating difficulties in friendship.
Snippet from the Show
“You must be willing to lose a friendship for the sake of their salvation.”
Glory Story (2:00)
Listener Question (7:29)
A Tool for Fraternal Correction: DTCPP
- Dynamics of Relationship Matter
- Timing Matters
- Determine the Time
- Communication Matters
- Prayer Matters
- Processing Matters
Saint Story: Jean Baptiste and Henry Michael Busche (22:25)
- Submit your questions and feedback to Fr. Josh by filling out a form at www.ascensionpress.com/askfatherjosh
- Broken and Blessed by Fr. Josh Johnson
- Pocket Guide to Adoration by Fr. Josh Johnson
- Pocket Guide to Reconciliation by Fr. Josh Johnson & Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings.
Meet Fr. Josh Johnson
While Fr. Josh was raised Catholic, he didn’t like the Church growing up. Then, one day in adoration, he fell in love with Jesus and received the call to become a priest.
Now, Fr. Josh is the Vocations Director of the Diocese of Baton Rouge in Louisiana. He is a presenter in four of Ascension’s programs: Altaration, YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body, The 99, and Connected: Catholic Social Teaching for This Generation, as well as the author of Broken and Blessed: An Invitation to My Generation, Pocket Guide to Adoration, and co-author of Pocket Guide to Reconciliation.