This week my guest is Chloe Langr, mom, wife, author, and podcaster. Chloe is author of the recently published journal for Catholic brides, Created For Love: Reflections for the Catholic Bride-to-Be.
Chloe shares her own experiences as a young bride preparing for her wedding day, as well as her experiences in early marriage and motherhood. Check out more from Chloe’s here:
Snippet from the Show
There are as many ways to live the Feminine Genius as there are women walking the earth, and each is as beautiful as the next.
- Pray, Decide and Don’t Worry: Five Steps to Discerning God’s Will (use promo code YOUCANDISCERN to get 15% your order!)
- Peloton workouts
- Event planning by Siena Catholic Services with Lindy Meyer
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!