This week my guest is Chloe Langr, mom, wife, author, and podcaster. Chloe is author of the recently published journal for Catholic brides, Created For Love: Reflections for the Catholic Bride-to-Be.
Chloe shares her own experiences as a young bride preparing for her wedding day, as well as her experiences in early marriage and motherhood. Check out more from Chloe’s here:
Snippet from the Show
There are as many ways to live the Feminine Genius as there are women walking the earth, and each is as beautiful as the next.
- Pray, Decide and Don’t Worry: Five Steps to Discerning God’s Will (use promo code YOUCANDISCERN to get 15% your order!)
- Peloton workouts
- Event planning by Siena Catholic Services with Lindy Meyer
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.