In today’s special episode, Sister Miriam James Heidland joins Father Josh to talk favorite childhood Christmas memories, YouTube videos, books, saints, and more.
Snippet from the Show
Christmas is a tender time that reminds us that we must become like little children to inherit the kingdom of God.
- Favorite Christmas Memories
- Father Josh—Christmas Eve Mass and then opening a present before bed
- Sister Miriam James—seeing Christmas lights and the magic of waking up and to all the presents under the tree; having cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa after Mass
- Favorite Youtube videos
- Favorite Book (s)
- Saint Most Present to You Now
- Father Josh and Sister Miriam: Saint Joseph
- Rejoice! Advent Meditations with Joseph
- Favorite Christmas/Advent Hymns
Meet Your Host
While Fr. Josh was raised Catholic, he didn’t like the Church growing up. Then, one day in adoration, he fell in love with Jesus and received the call to become a priest.
Now, Fr. Josh is the pastor for Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Louisiana, and he is a presenter in three of Ascension’s programs: Altaration, YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body, and The 99 as well as the author of Broken and Blessed: An Invitation to My Generation.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.