Today in the Abiding Together Podcast, we wrap up our book study on the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Part 4 (chapters 13-18). We chat about the resurrection, what it means to be restored and reconciled, and making space for childlike wonder. We hope you’ve enjoyed this book study with us.
One Thing We Love This Week:
The “Abiding” Women’s Conference in Louisiana
1) When have you had an experience of mercy?
2) Who is someone that you need to offer mercy to?
3) What do you experience when God has you in a process or journey? Are you able to be patient or are you filled with unrest and anxiety?
4) Do I live life in grey, stone cold, or do I live life in technicolor?
5) Where am I dying and need Christ to bring life and make things new?
1) Where do you need to ask God for mercy in your life right now?
2) Where is my heart hard?
3) How can I allow time and space for playfulness, joy and childlike wonder?
Quote to Ponder:
“We are not on earth to guard a museum, but to cultivate a flowering garden of life” – Pope John XXIII
Scripture for Lectio Divina – Romans 6:4-5
“Therefore we have been buried with him by baptism into death, so that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.”
Special Lenten Announcement!
We will be doing a book study together beginning on March 4! The book will “Searching for and Maintaining Peace” by Fr. Jacques Philippe
Meet Your Hosts:
Abiding Together is a weekly podcast hosted by Michelle Benzinger, Sr. Miriam James Heidland, and Heather Khym. If you would like to contact the ladies of Abiding Together, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.