In this episode, Fr. Josh and guest Fr. Lampert discuss the topic of exorcisms, how to avoid the demonic, and how to be liberated from any connection with the demonic.
Snippet from the Show
We may walk away from the Lord, but he never abandons us.
Questions from the Show
- How do you discern the difference between possession, oppression, and obsession? (4:00)
- What are some doorways that people may unknowingly be inviting the demonic into their lives? (6:47)
- If someone is knowingly committing mortal sin, is that a gateway for the devil to have an entryway to their life? (7:45)
- What is the path to being liberated if you have opened yourself up to a relationship with Satan? (9:47)
- Do you have any particular experiences of witnessing a person experience freedom through prayers of the Church? (14:00)
- Is there anything important for the listeners that you’d like them to sit with and pray with? (15:17)
- Submit your questions and feedback to Fr. Josh by filling out a form at www.ascensionpress.com/askfatherjosh
- Broken and Blessed by Fr. Josh Johnson
- Pocket Guide to Adoration by Fr. Josh Johnson
- Pocket Guide to Reconciliation by Fr. Josh Johnson & Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings.
Meet Fr. Josh Johnson
While Fr. Josh was raised Catholic, he didn’t like the Church growing up. Then, one day in adoration, he fell in love with Jesus and received the call to become a priest.
Now, Fr. Josh is the Vocations Director of the Diocese of Baton Rouge in Louisiana. He is a presenter in four of Ascension’s programs: Altaration, YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body, The 99, and Connected: Catholic Social Teaching for This Generation, as well as the author of Broken and Blessed: An Invitation to My Generation, Pocket Guide to Adoration, and co-author of Pocket Guide to Reconciliation.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.