Join Fr. Mark-Mary and Fr. Pierre Toussaint as they pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Now is the ideal time to pray the Chaplet, the Friday before the Divine Mercy. Not only that, but we need God’s mercy now more than ever. You can find a guide to the prayer here.
More Divine Mercy resources:
- How We Participate in Divine Mercy
- Divine Mercy (podcast from Abiding Together)
- The Essentials of Divine Mercy with Father Chris Alar, MIC
- Second Sunday of Easter: Divine Mercy Sunday
- Divine Mercy Sunday & St. John Paul II
- Is Showing Mercy a Sign of Weakness?
Meet Fr. Mark-Mary
Father Mark-Mary was ordained as a Franciscan Friar of the Renewal (CFR) in 2018 and lives at a friary in the Bronx.
The mission of the CFRs is to wholeheartedly embrace Jesus through fidelity to the Church and her Sacraments. Paired with their commitment to prayer, contemplation, and study of Sacred Scripture, the CFRs serve those around them, especially the poor, in the footsteps of Christ.
Discover beautiful music from the CFRs here.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.