Father Mark-Mary challenges us to not only be moved by God’s divine mercy, but also to participate in it by showing it to others through forgiveness. He offers three steps that can help us start doing that:
- Pray, “God, come to my assistance. Lord, make haste to help me.”
- Ask Mary to pray for you.
- When you pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, instead of saying “us and on the whole world”, insert the name of someone you are struggling to forgive.
For more information on Divine Mercy, including:
- The six elements of the Divine Mercy Devotion
- Why mercy is greater than forgiveness
- How to trust Jesus when you don’t feel like it
- Why Divine Mercy is mankind’s last hope for salvation
- Why mercy is the highest virtue and the highest mode of love
- How you can show others mercy
- Why Jesus appeared to St. Faustina in 1935
Sign up to watch Fr. Chris Alar’s series on the Essentials of Divine Mercy.