No matter how hard Colin and Aimee try to convince her otherwise, four year old Zelie loves villains more than heroes. Maybe she’s onto something…
Listen in iTunes
Meet Your Host, Colin MacIver:
Colin is an enthusiastic transplant to vibrant Louisiana, where he lives with his beautiful wife Aimee and two energetic children, Leo and Zélie. His juggling act involves being a husband, a dad, a teacher, a youth minister, a musician and a national Ascension content creator and trainer. In his spare time, he eats too many crawfish, savors king cake, plays one-on-one kickball with his son, and tries, for the life of him, to properly load the dishwasher.
Not sure what a podcast is or how to listen?
- A podcast is a free, pre-recorded audio show that you can listen to on demand using your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Ascension publishes five (soon to be six) different podcast shows a week, and there’s something for everyone! Browse our different shows and podcasts at AscensionPress.com.
- You can listen on our site, but many people opt to listen in iTunes or download a free third-party podcast app for their phones that lets them browse and subscribe to their favorite shows.
- Here are two popular free podcast apps you can download today:
- For Apple: Apple Podcasts
- For Android: Stitcher