Let’s start giving the most important relationships in our lives some undivided attention.
Meet Your Host, Colin MacIver:
Colin is an enthusiastic transplant to vibrant Louisiana, where he lives with his beautiful wife Aimee and two energetic children, Leo and Zélie. His juggling act involves being a husband, a dad, a teacher, a youth minister, a musician and a national Ascension content creator and trainer. In his spare time, he eats too many crawfish, savors king cake, plays one-on-one kickball with his son, and tries, for the life of him, to properly load the dishwasher.
Not sure what a podcast is or how to listen?
- A podcast is a free, pre-recorded audio show that you can listen to on demand using your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Ascension publishes five (soon to be six) different podcast shows a week, and there’s something for everyone! Browse our different shows and podcasts at AscensionPress.com.
- You can listen on our site, but many people opt to listen in iTunes or download a free third-party podcast app for their phones that lets them browse and subscribe to their favorite shows.
- Here are two popular free podcast apps you can download today:
- For Apple: Apple Podcasts
- For Android: Stitcher