Have you ever put down your smartphone only to realize an hour has gone by? Do certain apps tempt you to sin? Are you sometimes overwhelmed with a desire to have the latest and greatest technologies? Here are ten simple ways you can “baptize” your smartphone for the glory of God and for your spiritual growth, while becoming more a part of God’s family, the Church.
The Bible Tells Us To Pray for Our Leaders
- Patheos article referenced by Jeff
- 1Tim. 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men,
- 1Tim. 2:2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way.
Redeem Your Time with Prayer
- Pray the rosary: 20 minutes
- Mass: 45 minutes
- Lectio Divina: 20 Minutes
- Examine Prayer: 10 minutes
- TGA: 2 hours a week
- Pray at an abortion clinic: 60 minutes
- 1 Hour of praying for your children
- 1 Hour of praying for your grandchildren
More Great Resources from Jeff
Find free blogs, videos, and resources about Scripture and the Catholic faith at http://biblestudyforcatholics.com/.
Learn more about The Great Adventure Bible Timeline and preview any study for free.
For an easy way to transform your approach to reading Scripture, check out Jeff’s Bible Timeline Chart.
For an illustrated resource introducing God’s love story to children while helping them to understand how the Catholic Church is the body of Christ on Earth try The Great Adventure Storybook.
We’d Love to Hear from You
Do you have comments or questions for Jeff? Use the comment box below, or email Jeff at email@example.com. You may hear your question or comment in an upcoming podcast episode!
Listen and subscribe: