What is the feminine genius? In this episode, Dr. Sri talks with special guest Lisa Cotter about her new book Reveal the Gift. They discuss the feminine genius, the unique gifts of women, and some of the women featured in Lisa’s book.
Snippet from the Show
No woman is meant to live the Christian life alone. Together women can be a loud voice for the good and for the truth.
In this episode, Dr. Sri welcomes special guest Lisa Cotter. Lisa shares about her new book Reveal the Gift: Living the Feminine Genius.
In Reveal the Gift: Living the Feminine Genius, Lisa uncovers a transformational vision of a woman’s purpose, meaning, and gifts, which might not be exactly what you expect.
Learn from saints and other heroic women how to:
- Live authentic Catholic womanhood
- Embrace life from your unique gifts
- Practically impact your family, church, and world through your “feminine genius”
You can find Lisa’s website at madetomagnify.com. You can also find her on Instagram @lisaanncotter.
- Visit Dr. Sri’s website at www.edwardsri.com and to book online events with Dr. Sri email email@example.com
- Find more of Dr. Sri’s episodes at www.ascensionpress.com/allthingscatholic
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to www.ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings
Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, well-known Catholic speaker, and author of several best-selling books. His work with Ascension includes study programs such as A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ’s Passion and Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother. Several of Dr. Sri’s programs were filmed on-site in the Holy Land, and feature immersive video explorations of the sacred sites where Jesus, Mary, and the Apostles lived and died.
Dr. Sri is the host of the acclaimed Ascension podcast All Things Catholic with Dr. Edward Sri. Together with Curtis Martin, Dr. Sri is a founding leader of the Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS), of which he serves as senior vice president of Apostolic Outreach.
Dr. Sri lives with his wife Beth and their children in Colorado.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.