How do you handle decision making? For some of us it can be an agonizing process. In this episode, Dr. Sri is joined by guest Fr. Gregory Pine to discuss the virtue of prudence and how pivotal of a role it plays throughout our lives.
Snippet from the Show
God created us in such a way so that we move towards the goal of life by our own choosing.
Interested in joining Dr. Sri on pilgrimage? Click here to learn about his upcoming pilgrimages.
To learn more about Fr. Gregory Pine, contact him, or listen to his podcast Godsplaining, click HERE.
Questions Asked in This Episode
- Why did you want to write a book on prudence? (1:44)
- What is prudence? (2:54)
- Can you explain more about the freedom God gives us to be creative and do something beautiful with our lives? (4:54)
- What are some saints that have exemplified prudence? (7:00)
- Can you share about a time in your life where maybe you failed in prudence or experienced a moment of growth in prudence? (9:38)
- Tell us how prudence is the “charioteer” of the virtues. (13:50)
- What advice do you have for people to grow in prudence and to not over spiritualize every decision in their lives? (18:44)
- Visit Dr. Sri’s website at www.edwardsri.com and to book online events with Dr. Sri email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more of Dr. Sri’s episodes at www.ascensionpress.com/allthingscatholic
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to www.ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings
Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, well-known Catholic speaker, and author of several best-selling books. His work with Ascension includes study programs such as A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ’s Passion and Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother. Several of Dr. Sri’s programs were filmed on-site in the Holy Land, and feature immersive video explorations of the sacred sites where Jesus, Mary, and the Apostles lived and died.
Dr. Sri is the host of the acclaimed Ascension podcast All Things Catholic with Dr. Edward Sri. Together with Curtis Martin, Dr. Sri is a founding leader of the Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS), of which he serves as senior vice president of Apostolic Outreach.
Dr. Sri lives with his wife Beth and their children in Colorado.