Do we depend on God as much as we depend on oxygen? In the first installment of this two-part miniseries, Dr. Sri shares basic principles of how to prepare our hearts for prayer in order to fully receive what God desires to give to us.
Snippet From the Show
If we realize how important daily prayer is, we are going to make it a top priority no matter the circumstances.
How to Prepare
- Set A Time
- Find A Quiet Place
- Quiet Ourselves Interiorly
How to Start
- Make the Sign of the Cross
- Take a Moment to Be Mindful of God’s Presence
- Begin Your Conversation with God (More on this next week! Stay tuned!)
Events with Dr. Sri
- December 7, 2022: St. Anthony Catholic Church – Sterling CO
- January 2-6, 2023: FOCUS SEEK23 – St. Louis MO
- January 12-20, 2023: Holy Land Pilgrimage
- February 2-3, 2023: St. Nicholas Church, Marriage Enrichment Workshop – Memphis TN
- February 10-11, 2023: Diocese of Little Rock Men’s Conference – Little Rock AR
- February 17-18, 2023: St. Mary Magdalen Church – Simpsonville SC
- Visit Dr. Sri’s website at www.edwardsri.com and to book online events with Dr. Sri email email@example.com
- Find more of Dr. Sri’s episodes at www.ascensionpress.com/allthingscatholic
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to www.ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings
Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, well-known Catholic speaker, and author of several best-selling books. His work with Ascension includes study programs such as A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ’s Passion and Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother. Several of Dr. Sri’s programs were filmed on-site in the Holy Land, and feature immersive video explorations of the sacred sites where Jesus, Mary, and the Apostles lived and died.
Dr. Sri is the host of the acclaimed Ascension podcast All Things Catholic with Dr. Edward Sri. Together with Curtis Martin, Dr. Sri is a founding leader of the Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS), of which he serves as senior vice president of Apostolic Outreach.
Dr. Sri lives with his wife Beth and their children in Colorado.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.