What does pro-women healthcare look like? In the culture today, women’s healthcare fails too often to address the actual needs of a woman’s body. There is a lack of understanding and respect when it comes to hormonal health and true fertility care. Michael Gormley and Dave VanVickle are joined by Teresa Kenney to discuss why this is the state of women’s healthcare and what pro-women healthcare should look like.
Snippet from the Show
The reality of the human body is amazing. It is such a beautiful design when it is working well. And when it isn’t working well, we need to be attentive to those signs.
Our Guest: Teresa Kenney, WHNP, MC
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Naprotechnology trained Medical Consultant
- Specialized Medical Professional at Sancta Familia Medical in Omaha, NE
- Certified Medical Consultant, working cooperatively with the woman’s cycle and treating the underlying root cause of women’s health issues
- Author of the newly released book, The Happy Girl’s Guide to Being Whole: What You Never Knew About Your Natural Body
- Co-Host of the Feminine Genius Podcast
- Passionate about restoring women’s quality of life through holistic care
The Hormone Genius Mini-Course
A five-module course that will review a number of hormone health tid-bits by Hormone Genius Podcast co-founders, Teresa Kenney and Jamie Rathjen.
The Guiding Star Project
The Guiding Star Project takes a “wholistic feminism” approach — teaching women to recognize the greatness and the gift of femininity and helping them to function at their healthiest. We empower women by affirming and honoring their natural femininity.
We work to establish comprehensive centers across the nation to serve women and families through upholding the Natural Law ethic, a way of life given to us by the Creator that is evident in the natural order of creation and human reason. Learn more here.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text “EKSB” to 33-777 to subscribe and be added to the Every Knee Shall Bow email list.
- Visit Dave’s website www.thecatholictruthaboutangelsanddemons.com and www.artofevangelization.com
- Visit Mike’s website at www.layevangelist.com
Meet Your Hosts
Michael “Gomer” Gormley
Michael spent 17 years in full-time parish ministry and is now the Mission Evangelist for That Man Is You!, a men’s apostolate for Paradisus Dei. Michael is a frequent speaker at conferences, retreats, and parish missions all over the US and Canada.
He is the founder and creative director of LayEvangelist.com, and hosts two popular Catholic podcasts: Catching Foxes and Every Knee Shall Bow.
He is married to his college sweetheart, Shannon, and has four beautiful and hilarious children: Kateri, Cecilia, Noah, and Thomas.
Dave VanVickle fell in love with the Lord at the age of fourteen and has since dedicated his life to bringing others into a radical relationship with Christ.
He is a speaker and retreat leader who focuses on proclaiming the universal call to holiness, authentic Catholic spirituality, spiritual warfare and deliverance. Additionally, Dave has over ten years of experience assisting Priests with their ministries of exorcism and deliverance.
Dave married his late wife Amber in 2010. He now resides in Pittsburgh with his five children: Sam, Max, Judah, Josie and Louisa.