Happy New Year! Today, Jeff gives some encouragement for starting 2021 strong and spiritually healthy.
Snippet from the Show
“You can know his heart and plan, but if you don’t trust him, you may end up placing your trust in other things.”
Take some time to ask the Lord to help you understand this last year, by…
- Writing down the difficulties you faced in 2020, and then find some promises God has made for your life in scripture
- Knowing the heart of your Father and knowing his plan
“The Fathers of the Church distinguish between theology (theologia) and economy (oikonomia). “Theology” refers to the mystery of God’s inmost life within the Blessed Trinity and “economy” to all the works by which God reveals himself and communicates his life… So it is, analogously, among human persons. A person discloses himself in his actions, and the better we know a person, the better we understand his actions.” – CCC 236
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text “jeffcavins” to 33-777 to subscribe and get added to Jeff’s shownotes email list
- Visit Jeff’s website at www.jeffcavins.com
- Check out Fr. Mike’s new podcast: Bible in a Year
- Pilgrimages with Jeff
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings!
Meet Your Host: Jeff Cavins
Jeff Cavins is passionate about helping people understand Scripture and become disciples of Jesus Christ. Though he was born Catholic, Jeff went to Bible school and served as a protestant minister for twelve years before reverting to the Catholic Faith. Jeff then received his MA in Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville. Since then, he has become a leading Catholic evangelist and author.
Jeff created The Bible Timeline learning system, which revolutionized Catholic Bible Study for millions of Catholics. Since its introduction, Jeff has developed The Great Adventure series of Bible studies to help people better understand Sacred Scripture and its meaning for their lives.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.