Growing in faith is difficult in our fast-paced, distraction-heavy lives. Jeff Cavins slows things down to help us focus on prayer and Jesus.
Snippet from the Show
“The pace of a disciple is not hurried. As we look at the saints, we see people who spent a lot of time with Jesus.”
Ways We Can Slow Down Our Lives:
- Read the Bible and learn about the Story of Salvation
- Most books in the Bible only take a couple of hours to read! Instead of reaching for your phone, reach for your bible and spend that time learning about the faith.
- Click here to see the time each book in the Bible takes to read
- Read the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Take some time to relax and sit in the presence of the Lord
- Jeff’s Email: email@example.com
- The Great Adventure Bible Timeline study
- Tips for Focusing While Praying the Rosary
Connect with Jeff