Our guest this week is Andrea Zachman, author of The Sacred That Surrounds Us, a book that helps reveal our Catholic churches as shrines of devotion, packed with symbolism and deeper meaning.
Andrea shares how she came to write this beautiful book, and gives us a behind-the-scenes look at its inspiring content.
This book is a great gift idea and perfect for anyone looking to discover more about Catholic churches.
I also share feedback from listeners Amy and Kelly. If you have feedback you want to share on this or any episode of Girlfriends, I would love to hear from you!
Use the links below to get in touch and share your thoughts and ideas.
Snippet from the Show
The Church, in her wisdom, has said that these items help to connect heaven and earth. It’s not there just because it’s pretty. It’s there to point us to the truth of our faith and the presence of God.
- The Sacred that Surrounds Us
- Link to the Litany of Trust (you can now order prayer cards!)
- Join our all-new Girlfriends Podcast Facebook group!
- I am beginning work to record an audio version of my newest book, You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your Mission and Worth. More to come!
- Get ten percent off my book when you purchase from Ascension by using the code, GIRLFRIENDS
- March 20-24, 2019: LA Religious Education Congress
- Saturday, April 27, 2019: Together in Holiness Marriage Conference in San Antonio, TX
- Saturday, May 11, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Light of the World Roman Catholic Church, Littleton, CO
- Would you like to have me come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in iTunes
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in Stitcher
- Rate and Review Girlfriends in iTunes