My guest this week helps us take on an important topic that many of us avoid — personal finance. Victoria Sechrist is a financial trainer and a newly-married Catholic (she and her husband met on CatholicMatch!). She and I discuss planning for retirement, managing debt, making investments, and talking about money in marriage.
This week I also respond to listener feedback from Sarah who is a new aunt and godmother to Matthew and wanting to be the best aunt and godmother she can be.
Have feedback or an idea to share? I would love to hear from you! Comment below or join our Facebook group!
Snippet from the Show
“Everything in personal finance is fixable. There’s always a solution, there’s always a strategy.”
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!