My guest this week helps us take on an important topic that many of us avoid — personal finance. Victoria Sechrist is a financial trainer and a newly-married Catholic (she and her husband met on CatholicMatch!). She and I discuss planning for retirement, managing debt, making investments, and talking about money in marriage.
This week I also respond to listener feedback from Sarah who is a new aunt and godmother to Matthew and wanting to be the best aunt and godmother she can be.
Have feedback or an idea to share? I would love to hear from you! Comment below or join our Facebook group!
Snippet from the Show
“Everything in personal finance is fixable. There’s always a solution, there’s always a strategy.”
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.