This is the show you’ve been waiting for! This week, my husband Dan joins me on the show for an original interview—the first male guest we’ve ever had on Girlfriends.
Dan takes readers’ questions from Instagram, discussing pregnant women, complementarity between the sexes, and even foul language. And then Dan tackles the same topic we discussed last week from my point of view—discipline.
Dan shares some of his ideas about the importance of setting and enforcing rules as parents, but also talks about establishing a “family culture” that will form your kids and serve them well, even when they leave home.
Snippet from the Show
“Family culture instructs when you’re not there to instruct. It’s all about formation and consistency on the part of the parents.”
My newest book, You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your Mission and Worth, is available for order! Use the code, GIRLFRIENDS to receive ten percent off your order. An audio version of the book is also coming soon! I can’t wait to share this book with you!
- Saturday, May 11, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Light of the World Roman Catholic Church, Littleton, CO
- Saturday, June 1, 2019: You’re Worth It Retreat at St. Michael Parish Exeter, NH
- June 18-21:Catholic Media Conference in St. Petersburg, FL
- Saturday, June 29, 2019: Scioto Catholic Family Conference in Portsmouth, OH
- July 30-August 2: Catholic Marketing Network in Lancaster, PA
- Saturday, November 16, 2019:You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, March 7, 2020:You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
Want me come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.