If you doubt that the Eucharist is truly the body of Christ, then celebrating the great feast of Corpus Christi can open the eyes of your heart. Dr. Sri explains the significance and history of the feast of Corpus Christi, and offers us four practical ways to celebrate it with true devotion.
Snippet of the Show
“Let us pray for an outpouring of Eucharistic faith and love in our own hearts and in the world.”
How to Live Corpus Christi:
- Pray the Corpus Christi Novena. Specifically ask for an outpouring of eucharistic faith and love in your own heart and in the world.
- Join a Eucharistic procession at your local parish. Don’t be afraid to publicly express your faith.
- Make a visit to the Blessed sacrament, spend time with Jesus in adoration.
- If you can’t go into a Church, try praying outside the Church. Show Jesus that you’re trying to draw near to him.
After a decade of helping Catholics understand the Mass, A Bible Walk Through the Mass has been refilmed for a 10th anniversary edition!
Join this five-part program for an exciting tour of the Liturgy and its biblical roots. You will come to understand the profound significance of what we say and do at every Mass—and you will see its words and gestures in a new light, helping to deepen your participation in the Sacred Liturgy.
In this study, Catholics will…
- Learn the biblical background to the words, prayers, and gestures of the Liturgy and become more deeply enriched by its profound mystery
- Discover the relationship between the Mass and Christ’s sacrifice on Calvary
- Explore the three key aspects of the Mass as Sacrifice, Real Presence, and Holy Communion
- Gain helpful insights for getting the most out of every Mass
- And much more!
New features of this 10th anniversary edition of A Biblical Walk Through the Mass include:
- Video footage of a Mass celebrated at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadelphia that is woven throughout the series
- A combined Leader’s Guide and Student Workbook that includes the study question responses
- New insights from Dr. Sri
Meet Your Host: Dr. Edward Sri
Dr. Sri is a theologian and the author of several best-selling books. He holds a doctorate from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome. A founding leader of the Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS), Dr. Sri currently serves as its vice president of formation. He appears regularly on EWTN and resides in Colorado with his wife, Elizabeth, and their eight children.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.