Today I’m talking with Brooke Taylor about how we can help the global Church through prayer and offerings, and the ministry of The Church in Need, a papal charity that supports the Catholic faithful and other Christians where they are persecuted, oppressed, or in pastoral need.
Brooke Taylor is an author, runner, mama, wife, and a friend of mine. She shares details about her upcoming half marathon she will be running in the Holy Land in order to raise funds and awareness for The Church in Need.
We’re almost a week into Lent! How is it going for you so far? Let me know in the comments! Here are some links to previous Lent-themed Girlfriends podcasts: Pray Fast Give and Girlfriend’s Guide to Fasting
I also share feedback from listener Tereza who asks about how to handle a tricky situation with her mother-in-law.
Snippet from the Show
“Sometimes you see the news and feel helpless in the face of evil. But there is something you can actually do.”
- Get ten percent off my book when you purchase from Ascension by using the code, GIRLFRIENDS
- March 20-24, 2019: LA Religious Education Congress
- Saturday, April 27, 2019: Together in Holiness Marriage Conference in San Antonio, TX
- Saturday, May 11, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Light of the World Roman Catholic Church, Littleton, CO
- Would you like to have me come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.