This week I am sharing a recent conversation I had with etiquette expert Jacquelyn Youst who talks about how her Catholic faith intersects with her work teaching children and business people about the basics of good manners. I know you will find her inspiring!
We touch base on cell phone etiquette, receiving compliments, gratitude, thank you notes, small talk, and other essential soft skills.
I also share feedback from listeners Kim and Kelly about how to handle after-school snacking and decluttering at home.
Have feedback or an idea to share? I would love to hear from you!
- I am beginning work to record an audio version of my newest book, You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your Mission and Worth. More to come!
- Get ten percent off my book when you purchase from Ascension by using the code, GIRLFRIENDS
- My retreat, based off the themes in You Are Enough, has also launched! Get all the information here!
- Join our all-new Girlfriends Podcast Facebook group!
- Check out the Catholic Momcast featuring Lisa Hendey and me, available on iTunes!
- The You’re Worth It! Retreat for Women. Find out more about bringing this unique event for women to your parish, group, or community.
- Find out more about having me come speak at your parish or conference.
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in iTunes
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in Stitcher
- Rate and Review Girlfriends in iTunes