My guest this week is Jackie Angel, singer/songwriter, wife, mother, worship leader, and now co-author of Pray, Decide, and Don’t Worry: 5 Steps to Discerning God’s Will. This book is available for pre-order and Girlfriends listeners can get an exclusive 15% off with promo code: YOUCANDISCERN
Jackie co-wrote the book with her husband Bobby Angel, as well as Fr. Mike Schmitz! The book is a practical and encouraging look at how to make important decisions and get over the fear and paralysis that sometimes hold us back.
For more information about Jackie’s work in music and ministry, check our her website: JackieFrancois.com.
In this show, I also respond to listener feedback from Cassi who is opening her home and building a family in a unique way, and Jill who is considering re-entering the workplace after twenty years as an at-home mom.
Snippet from the Show
“If we’re not bearing fruit (peace, joy, kindness, love, chastity, modesty, self-control) then we’re not in the right place, and maybe God’s calling you to something else.”
- Bobby Angel’s video, Trying to Be Perfect?
- Pray, Decide, and Don’t Worry: 5 Steps to Discerning God’s Will
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!
would you consider supporting our work? Support Ascension