This week’s Girlfriends guest is Lisa Brenninkmeyer, founder of Walking With Purpose. Lisa creates beautiful Bible studies that bring Catholic women together to read and study Scripture, all over the US, Europe, and Canada. In our conversation, Lisa shares about how and why she founded the ministry as well some of her most recent projects and plans she has for the future. She is a joy-filled, inspiring woman, and I just know you will appreciate all that she shares.
I have received so much feedback from all of you about my newest book and the first chapter that I shared with you at the end of episode 210. Giving Thanks and Letting Go: Reflections on the Gift of Motherhood is a book in which I share from my heart about the very real changes, challenges, triumphs, and joys of being a mom in an “emptying nest.” You can read that sample chapter at Ave Maria Press.
- My newest book is now available! Check out Giving Thanks and Letting Go: Reflections on the Gift of Motherhood, a book in which I share from my heart about the very real changes, challenges, triumphs, and joys of being a mom in an “emptying nest.”
- My book, You Are Enough: What Women of the Bible Teach You About Your Mission and Worth, is available for order! Use the code, GIRLFRIENDS to receive ten percent off your order.
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 14, 2020: Women’s Conference, Fresno, CA
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Saturday, April 18, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat in Windham, NH
- Saturday, April 25, 2020: CatholicMom Catholic Women’s Retreat in Easton, MA
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my book? Get all the information here!
- Text the word GIRLFRIENDS to 33-777 to get the shownotes!
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in iTunes
- Subscribe to Girlfriends in Stitcher