This week my guest is Kathryn Jean Lopez, a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and author of many books, including her most recent, A Year With the Mystics: Visionary Wisdom for Daily Living.
Kathryn shares how she came to write this inspirational, page-a-day spiritual resource, and the ways in which her own faith life was enriched by her work on the book. She also discusses the idea of mysticism itself, what that means, and the ways in which we are all called to nurture our relationship with God every day.
Snippet from the Show
When you wake up in the morning, make the Sign of the Cross and thank God for being alive. Even that small thing can make a difference in your day.
- Pray, Decide and Don’t Worry: Five Steps to Discerning God’s Will (use promo code YOUCANDISCERN to get 15% your order!)
- Peloton workouts
- Event planning by Siena Catholic Services with Lindy Meyer
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
- Want me to come to your community to speak or give my retreat, You Are Enough, based on the themes in my newest book? Get all the information here!