Merry Christmas! Today, Jeff talks with Fr. Mike Schmitz about his new podcast, Bible in a Year, which launches on January 1st, 2021.
Snippet from the Show
“He put you here for a reason, what is that reason? Let’s move forward and listen to his word, so that he may reveal himself through it.”
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text “jeffcavins” to 33-777 to subscribe and get added to Jeff’s shownotes email list
- Visit Jeff’s website at www.jeffcavins.com
- Check out Fr. Mike’s new podcast: Bible in a Year
- Pilgrimages with Jeff
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings!
Meet Your Host: Jeff Cavins
Jeff Cavins is passionate about helping people understand Scripture and become disciples of Jesus Christ. Though he was born Catholic, Jeff went to Bible school and served as a protestant minister for twelve years before reverting to the Catholic Faith. Jeff then received his MA in Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville. Since then, he has become a leading Catholic evangelist and author.
Jeff created The Bible Timeline learning system, which revolutionized Catholic Bible Study for millions of Catholics. Since its introduction, Jeff has developed The Great Adventure series of Bible studies to help people better understand Sacred Scripture and its meaning for their lives.
My name is Anthony Alfieri. Was bAPTIZED A
Catholic in 1932, my parents changed to Protestant when i was small and I had been attending a Protestant church for many years. i started attending a Catholic church when i met my wife and we had children, now 42 and46.
My question is what is the difference between the 2 religions.
every time I ask the question I get the same answer, read the bible. i have but could find the answer.We all believe in the same GOD and pray to the same GOD ,but in different ways.
Maybe you could help me. i was told that when i pass on I could have a
Catholic service because of the Catholic Baptism.