Jeff offers some words of encouragement through St. Paul’s messages to the Church during this time of COVID-19, encouraging us to be doers of the word of God, not just hearers.
Snippet from the Show
“Some of our most important relationships are the ones at home.”
Jeff’s Online Events with Ascension
*Times are in the Eastern time zone
TODAY, 4/24 @ 8 PM: Ascension LIVE: Jeff Cavins’ Walking Toward Eternity Special Edition (Part 8/8)
- Streaming on Facebook
- Required Reading: Walking Toward Eternity Special Edition Digital Workbook
*For more LIVE events like daily Rosaries, Masses, and talks from our other presenters, visit the Ascension Homepage and scroll down to our COVID-19 Calendar.
7 Ways to One Another One Another
- Love one another as family
- Romans 12:10 – “love one another with brotherly affection”
- Place others before yourself
- Romans 12:10 – “outdo one another in showing honor.”
- It was Jesus who washed the feet of His disciples in John 13:12-17!
- Use your freedom to serve those around you
- Galatians 5:13 – “For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another.”
- Don’t try to change people; love them where they’re at
- Romans 15:7 – “Welcome one another, therefore, as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.”
- Be patient with those around you
- Ephesians 4:2 – “with all lowliness and meekness, with patience, forbearing one another in love”
- Colossians 3:12-14 – “Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, and patience, forbearing one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.”
- Romans 15:1-2 – “We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves; let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to edify him.”
- Encourage those around you in faith
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 – “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
- Carry the crosses of others
- Galatians 6:2 – “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.