Jackie and Bobby offer chastity advice to help you practically live out this necessary virtue.
There’s a big difference between talking about chastity and living chastely. If you’ve made the commitment, but struggle to follow through, then this video is for you.
These tips leave no room for excuses. The couple that follows these six guidelines will not only persevere in chastity, but grow in holiness in the process:
- Remember only God can satisfy our longing for love.
- Know yourself. Don’t go where you’re tempted.
- Make sure the person you are dating is on the same page as you when it comes to chastity.
- Have friendships that will hold you accountable.
- Have some boundaries. For example, if you know temptation peaks around 10 p.m., part ways at 10 p.m.
- Stay detached in certain ways from the person you’re dating. Keep in mind they may not be the person you marry.
These are just some of the pointers Jackie and Bobby offer in this video. If you are looking for more information on virtue, chastity, and theology of the body, Ascension has a great number of resources. You can find them here.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.