Young Catholic entrepreneurs are needed now more than ever. Today, Jeff shares his experience working in the Catholic media industry and offers us ten tips for young Catholic entrepreneurs today.
“What has God put on your heart? What is it he wants you to do?”
Jeff’s 10 Tips for Young Catholic Entrepreneurs
- You are created for love, don’t settle for likes.
- Find what God wants you to do! What is your niche?
- Do not believe that the number of likes or books or speaking engagements or the title “influencer” results in success.
- Have a deep, deep prayer life! Spend more time with Jesus than following your followers.
- Get to know salvation history. This will be your currency in communicating with others.
- Learn what the proclamation of the gospel is, the kerygma
- Avoid envy…it will kill you.
- Put God and family first. Don’t gain followers and lose your family.
- Live like a disciple, resist the “rockstar” mentality. Be relatable! tell a story. Long for the words, “well done, good and faithful servant.”
- Seek wisdom.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text “jeffcavins” to 33-777 to subscribe and get added to Jeff’s shownotes email list
- Visit Jeff’s website at www.jeffcavins.com
- Check out Fr. Mike’s new podcast: Bible in a Year
- Pilgrimages with Jeff
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings!
Meet Your Host: Jeff Cavins
Jeff Cavins is passionate about helping people understand Scripture and become disciples of Jesus Christ. Though he was born Catholic, Jeff went to Bible school and served as a protestant minister for twelve years before reverting to the Catholic Faith. Jeff then received his MA in Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville. Since then, he has become a leading Catholic evangelist and author.
Jeff created The Bible Timeline learning system, which revolutionized Catholic Bible Study for millions of Catholics. Since its introduction, Jeff has developed The Great Adventure series of Bible studies to help people better understand Sacred Scripture and its meaning for their lives.
You can now offer ongoing support for this content with a recurring gift.