Why God Loves You

God wants our brokenness. He wants everything that makes us imperfect in the eyes of the world. In this video, Fr. Mike Schmitz offers a relieving truth about God’s paradoxical love for us, how he love us—not in spite of our weaknesses—but because of them. Find out why.

10 Comments

1. Susan E

The video is not working 🙁

• Ascension Presents

Hello Susan, we apologize for the inconvenience. We’ve addressed the problem and the video is now available for viewing. God bless and Happy New Year!

2. Melinda

Same for me, not working. I hope they’re able to fix it. There are such blessings in the Ascension Presents videos. God bless all of you!!

• Ascension Presents

Hello Melinda! With apologies, we were having some problems with this video while our offices were closed for Christmas break. We’ve addressed the problem and it is now available for viewing! God bless!

3. Virginia Butler

It says I need to log in to view the video but I am logged in. I really needed to see this video too. Why do they keep posting these videos that don’t work? They obviously don’t ever read the comments 🙁

• Ascension Presents

Hello Virginia, with apologies – we were having some extended technical difficulties with this video while our offices were closed for Christmas break. The problem has been addressed and the video is now available for viewing above as well as on our YouTube channel: Ascension Presents. God bless and Happy New Year!

4. Linda Gissy

I recently and consistently have the same problem in trying to figure out how to watch Fr Mike’s Videos.

• Ascension Presents

Hello Linda, we apologize for the inconvenience. We ran into a problem with the automatic uploader we used for the last few videos while our offices were closed over Christmas through New Years. We have addressed the problem and hope your viewing experience will be more smooth in future. Please feel free to also view our videos on our YouTube channel: Ascension Presents.

5. Clive Bird

God reminds me of my worth to him, each time I cross myself.

6. Deborah Boyce, APR

So beautiful and so very true! “You are not chosen because you are special; you are special because you are chosen. God does not need you to be perfect, he just wants you to be His.” These are truths we need to be reminded of. We grow closer to God through our vulnerability and brokenness.

Submit a Comment