Jackie lists five reasons to stop taking the pill:
- The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies the Pill as a Group 1 Carcinogen, along with asbestos, smoking, and mustard gas.
- It’s been cited by studies to cause weight gain, depression, and blood clots, and it increases the risk of breast, liver, and cervical cancer.
- It makes you more attracted to men who are genetically similar to you.
- It releases estrogen into natural water sources.
- It can act as an abortifacient, not just as a contraceptive.
Some sources cited in this video:
- The National Blood Clot Alliance website discusses how birth control increases the risk of blood clots: https://womenandbloodclots.org/birth-control/
- Shape Magazine article: Weird Ways Your Body Hints at Fertility
- Visit fertilitycare.org for more information about family planning and women’s reproductive health.
- Discover healthier alternatives to artificial birth control at https://naturalwomanhood.org.
Jackie will post all the sources cited in this video on jackieandbobby.com. Also, stay tuned because this is just part one of a four-part series on birth control, contraception, and natural family planning.
Meet Jackie and Bobby Angel
Jackie Francois Angel is a full-time worship leader and speaker. Bobby Angel is a campus minister and theology teacher at a Catholic high school. Married in 2013, they have three beautiful children and strive to grow in holiness each day!