There is good news and bad news.
The bad news is Michelle, Sr. Miriam, and Heather planned on recording a podcast while at the Royal Retreat held this last weekend in British Columbia. Because Michelle’s flight was over 3 hours late they didn’t have time to record a new podcast.
The good news is we have a recording of Heather’s talk from Saturday of the retreat on intimacy.
Here are the two videos Heather used in her talk:
- How does it make you feel when God says the words “you are mine”?
- Do you believe that you are delightful to God, even in your brokenness
- What do you think blocks your intimacy with God?
- What ways do you bond with God and what are the ways you need to open the door to?
- Journal about what the veil is in your life?
- What broken parts of the parent child relationship or marriage relationship analogies affect your relationship with God?
Quote to Ponder:
“There can be no intimacy – emotional intimacy, spiritual intimacy, physical intimacy – without vulnerability. One of the reasons there is such an intimacy deficit today is because we don’t know how to be vulnerable. It’s about being honest with how we feel, about our fears, about what we need. Vulnerability is a glue that holds intimate relationships together” – Brene Brown
Meet Your Hosts
Abiding Together is a weekly podcast hosted by Michelle Benzinger, Sr. Miriam James Heidland, and Heather Khym.
If you would like to contact the ladies of Abiding Together, email: email@example.com.