Do you and your fiance have a plan for your engagement? Today, Jeff shares some advice for engaged couples preparing for marriage, drawing from his own experience with his wife Emily.
Snippet of the Show
“The Bible is key to engaged couples, because it’s in salvation history that you will learn about the heart of your heavenly Father, and his plan for your life.”
Isaac and Rebekah
“Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.” – Genesis 24:67
A Plan for Those Who are Engaged
- Establish a prayer life together
- Establish a routine for sacred scripture
- Attend mass and the sacraments regularly
- Listen to each other’s hearts
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text “jeffcavins” to 33-777 to subscribe and get added to Jeff’s shownotes email list
- Visit Jeff’s website at www.jeffcavins.com
- Listen to the Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)
- Pilgrimages with Jeff
- Joy-Filled Marriage Program
- Ascension is pleased to offer our new and improved online bible study programs and sacramental preparation programs digitally to help you minister with flexibility. Go to ascensionpress.com to view all our offerings!
Meet Your Host: Jeff Cavins
Jeff Cavins is passionate about helping people understand Scripture and become disciples of Jesus Christ. Though he was born Catholic, Jeff went to Bible school and served as a protestant minister for twelve years before reverting to the Catholic Faith. Jeff then received his MA in Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville. Since then, he has become a leading Catholic evangelist and author.
Jeff created The Bible Timeline learning system, which revolutionized Catholic Bible Study for millions of Catholics. Since its introduction, Jeff has developed The Great Adventure series of Bible studies to help people better understand Sacred Scripture and its meaning for their lives.