Here are 5 virtues of St. Joseph that can we imitate to become better versions of ourselves.
- Righteous – Don’t just follow rules, but commit to doing what is good.
- Protector – Look out for those who God has put in your care.
- Worker – Resist the temptation to cut corners, and do the work God has given.
- Chaste – Realize that the gift of self is greater than mere physicality.
- Terror of Demons – Strive toward holiness by cooperating with the grace given at Baptism. The forces of Hell will be scared.
Snippet from the Show:
“Joseph as the terror of demons…he speaks not a word and yet he terrifies demons.”
Meet Your Host, Colin MacIver:
Colin is an enthusiastic transplant to vibrant Louisiana, where he lives with his beautiful wife Aimee and two energetic children, Leo and Zélie. His juggling act involves being a husband, a dad, a teacher, a youth minister, a musician and a national Ascension content creator and trainer. In his spare time, he eats too many crawfish, savors king cake, plays one-on-one kickball with his son, and tries, for the life of him, to properly load the dishwasher.